- The Ben collection offers excellent comfort and durability
- The Tyrell is a 3-eye desert boot
- The leather 'Crazy Horse' is supple with a distressed look
- The Ben sole; heavily cleated airwair sole
- These boots are heat-sealed and welt stitched
Care Instructions:Clean away dirt using a clean damp cloth, allow to dry and apply waxed based product - such as Dr Martens Wonder Balsam
This is a Goodyear-welted product. The upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, not merely glued like many footwear constructions.
A snuffed grain leather with a smooth, oiled and distressed appearance.
The original Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, providing underfoot comfort and durability since 1960. It is oil- and fat-resistant, tough and offers good abrasion and slip resistance.
[Crazy Horse] = Wipe away Dirt with damp cloth, ensure shoes are dry then apply proprietary Silicone or waxed product designed for waxy oily leathers. Note: Applying a waxy product may darken the color of the leather.